Brisbane's Finest* Textile Print Service
Red Octopus is Screen Printing
The highest quality screen prints, with a fast turnaround. Screen printing is long lasting, often still going strong after years of wear.
Whether creating a product to sell, or to get your team looking sharp, Screen printing is the #1 garment decoration technique.
We print right here, in-house, from our Brisbane studio.
We can print from your supplied artwork, or you can take advantage of our flexible & experienced designers.
We can print from simple single colour prints, up to full colour (cmyk) & complicated spot colour techniques.
Screen Print Pricing
Pricing depends on a combination of factors:
- How many garments in your order (it gets cheaper the more you do)
- How many prints are on your garments (each print position will add to the price)
- How many colours are in each print (each colour will add to the price)
- Any special techniques / inks required
- Styles of garments selected
Each order is unique so we prefer to quote based on the requirements. Phone, Email , or use our contact form and we’ll reply with a quote.
Screen Print Inks available include:
- Plastisol ink (the standard in professional screen printing)
- Water based inks
- Fluro & Glow in the Dark inks
- Metallic & Shimmer inks
- Discharge (soft, bleach effect) inks
We have a HUGE product range available Including:
- T-Shirts, Tank Tops & Polo Shirts
- Hoodies & Jumpers
- Caps & Bags
- Sports wear
- Work wear
We also print Customer Supplied garments – although in most cases our clients find it is cheaper & easier to use Red Octopus supplied gear.
Other decoration techniques available:
- Direct to Garment (DTG) digital print
- Heat Pressed Vinyl (suitable for sports numbers, names & slogans)
- Digital Vinyl Transfers (full colour print on a fine vinyl. Economically suited to short runs & one offs)
- Laser Transfers (when long lifespan is not required, such as novelty gifts or event wear).
Click here for more information on the ordering process
Feel free to ask us any questions you have. You may find the answers in our FAQ.